Auto detailing is the performance of thorough cleaning, restoration, and finishing of an automobile, both inside and out, producing a show-quality level of detail.
Detailing is generally broken down into two categories: exterior and interior, or cabin. There are products and services that focus on these two areas specifically:
Interior detailing Involves:
- Complete Internal Vacuuming (Deep cleaning of the whole interior cabin).
- Cleaning of synthetic carpet vinyl upholstery, various natural fibers, carbon fiber composites, plastics, and others
- Leather Seat Cleaning & Leather Conditioning
- Cleaning & Polishing of Dashboard & Door Panel
- Cleaning AC vents, Console, Seat, Belts,etc.
- Some nonporous surfaces may also be polished.
Exterior detailing Involves:
- Wash & dry the car properly.
- After washing for sandy surface, Clay bar is used to remove embedded contaminants.
- Engine Cleaning & Degreasing.
- Headlight Restoring & Polishing.
- Diamond Cut Paint Restorer followed by high Gloss Machine Polish.
- Cleaning & Polishing of Grills & Metal Parts.
- Washing & De-carbonizing alloy wheels.
- Spraying cleaning foam on Tyres for Long lasting gloss and rubber protection.
- 6 steps Polishing & Waxing .